IMPORTANT - 5th & 6th GRADE BOYS' BASKETBALL EVALUATIONS (TIME CHANGE)
In order to accommodate both the SRS basketball evaluations and the PHS feeder basketball tryouts this weekend, we have moved the 6th grade boys session to 1:00p and the 5th grade boys session to 4:30p. Doing so should allow for those interested to attend both events. Please make note of this change.
Basketball evaluations will be held this weekend for Grades 5-8. Please see the schedule below:
Saturday, October 13th
- 6th Boys = 1:00p - 2:30p (New time!)
- 6th Girls = 2:45p - 4:15p
- 5th Boys = 4:30p - 6:00p (New time!)
Sunday, October 14th
- 7th Boys = 3:00p - 4:30p
- 8th Boys = 4:45p - 6:15p
Please note the following:
- Conference rules require that schools with multiple teams at 5th and 6th grade will create evenly split rosters; multiple teams at 7th and 8th grade will be split into A (gold) and AA (silver) rosters.
- Parents and coaches are not allowed to attend/watch evaluations. Please make arrangements for drop-off and pick-up of your child with this in mind.
- It is hoped that rosters will be posted on the SRS website no later than Wednesday, October 17th.
- All boys' and 5th girls' practices will begin the week of October 15th; girls' practices will begin the week of November 5th. More information to follow from the teams' coaches.
- Please make every effort to have your child present for evaluations, especially for 7th and 8th grade. In the event your child misses, the Athletic Association will make determination of roster placement.